Dominican Scholar is an open access repository, maintained by the Archbishop Alemany Library, showcasing and freely disseminating the published and unpublished works of the students, faculty and staff of Dominican University of California.
Scholarly & Creative Works Conference 2017 (The Dominican Experience)
The Dominican University of California Scholarly and Creative Works Conference is an annual two day event honoring undergraduate and graduate students' research and creative works. The event showcases student research papers and posters, creative writing, art work, dance and music performances through presentations to a live audience.
Save the Date!
2017 Dominican Scholarly and Creative Works Conference
Thursday, April 20, 2017
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Dominican University of California
Conference Submissions Due:
Friday, March 3rd, 5:00 pm
Eligibility to Present
Students eligible to present are those working on their undergraduate or graduate theses/capstone projects (even if it is in the proposal stage), including:
- students graduating in spring 2017
- students working on their capstone projects during their junior year
- students graduating in December 2017 (present a thesis/project proposal)
- students who graduated in December 2016 (encouraged to return and present on their completed work)
2017 Conference Submissions
- Conference submissions must be received by Friday, March 3rd at 5pm
- Students must submit a presentation description of no more than 300 words. Presentation formats can be research posters or oral presentations
- Students must have permission from their faculty advisor prior to submitting their presentation description
- The conference schedule will be posted by April 1st
Professor of Psychology
Scholarly Communications Librarian